Posted on Sep 4, 2021 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
RED is currently seeking a Scrum Master for an initial 6-month REMOTE contract opportunity with one of our Global Consulting partners. This role will support the scrum team in defining the end-to-end business process model for scoping and implementation of the Value Chain Transformation capabilities within the Global Template.
Successful candidates should have the following:
- 8+ years project/program management including financial and schedule performance reporting
- 5+ years of experience managing cross-functional and end-to-end IT business processes
- Experience in all phases of systems development from concept through installation and maintenance, a minimum of 5 years of experience in required technology
- Open to new ways of working, adopting industry standards and best practices
- PMP Certification preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to (see below)
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest calibre contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$125k - $140k Annual