Junior Project Support
Posted on Sep 4, 2021 by Experis AG
Junior Project Support - Banking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
- Support the managers in PTS
- Support Project Governance and Strategic Project Team heads in facilitating Project Review Board, Training and sharepoint/Confluence updates, workshops and meetings facilitation
- Coordinate 'Brown Bags' with internal and external presenters
- Prepare communications and convert technical data and restructuring into a business-friendly format
- Prepare and authoring user guidelines on the project governance tools
- Support the creation and rollout of the Project Governance and tools trainings
- At least 3 years of experience as a support role in communications, organising and preparing content for management meetings
- Experience of gathering requirements, preparing relevant materials and implementing these using workflow/collaboration tools such as Powerpoint, Sharepoint or Confluence.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Able to perform research and analyse data to support managers in decision making
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.