Cloud Software Architect
Posted on Sep 4, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Cloud Software Architect. This role is permanent position based in Luzern Canton (with good home office allowance).
- Assist in actively shaping a digital transformation & work with the latest cloud-based technologies (Azure, Visual Studio, DevOps, Azure IoT Hub & Active Directory).
- Define, develop & organize the Software Architecture for digital products, services & platforms.
- Coordinate API's with various machine development teams.
- Plan, Validate & Rollout cloud software releases.
- Participate in Security Audits of systems & regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware & software.
- Contribute to standardization & define B2B Software API's.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor cloud privacy & security.
- Professionally & efficiently respond to technical issues.
- Create cloud infrastructure guidelines for teams working on new products.
- Identify leading cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the company needs.
- Actively partake in the coordination & implementation of digitalization activities.
- Cooperate closely with a data factory team.
Your Experience & Profile:
- A strong Software Engineering background including at least 3 years of experience in Cloud Software Development.
- Experienced & expertise in Micro Service Architecture.
- A good understanding of Security & Privacy principles in Software Cloud Environments.
- Sound experience in Scrum & Agile Software Development processes.
- Any expertise using Azure is considered a plus.
- Completed Computer Science University Degree.
- Positive, communicative, motivated, forward-thinking & a team-player.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a good command of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.