Agile Development Senior - Full Stack
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for an Agile Development Senior (Full Stack). This company is looking for someone with 8+ years of engineering experience using Java, Angular, Microservices, containerization and doing full stack development. They would like someone with deep knowledge and experience with cloud (AWS).
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- You will be a mentor to the team, driving full (and accurate) adoption of modern software engineering and delivery practices (Real Agile, TDD, ATDD, Stateless Design, Microservices, Containerization, etc.)
- A minimum of 8 years of experience engineering awesome solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience; advanced studies and degree preferred
- 4 + years of demonstrated experience leading modernized development teams
- Deep knowledge and experience in designing for and implementing solutions in the cloud (AWS). This can range from custom code on IaaS/PaaS to SaaS solution integrations.
- Good communication skills. The incumbent will be responsible for interfacing and influencing with the business lines as well as others across IT.
- Languages: Java, Angular, node.js, Python
- Modern Tools: Jenkins, Cucumber, Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bitbucket), Git
- DBs: PostgreSQL, Mongo
- Cloud: AWS
- Other: EKS, Docker, Openshift