Cyber Security Analyst with Python knowledge
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
A global leader within cyber security specifically within IoT and OT security and visibility, are actively accelerating the digital transformation by their protection of the worlds most critical infrastructure of industrial and government organizations from cyber-attacks, threats and crime.
Currently the trends in industrial cyber security is the conversion between OT and IoT. This accelerating and its happening at a fast pace which is applicable across individual industries.
Companies with an industrial control network for revenue and production are allowing a large attack surface with no visibility and simply not being protected.
To combat this they offer a complete, easy to review solution that is updated in Real Time and provides all connected devices in one place. This visibility even extends all the way down to the industrial process itself.
Once assets are identified the user can investigate all protected vulnerabilities beyond this, there is a hybrid threat attacks activity that will alert of suspicious incidents.
Each incident can be reviewed further by the security teams in a robust number of details.
As a result of this high-quality output, they are working with some of the worlds biggest companies involved with "everyday life"
To give you some numbers to help you scale their reach, 48 million OT, IoT and IT devices are monitored and amazingly they have a 100% customer retention. No company has ever ceased partnership in their 9 year history and during that time won many an award for their services and work.
Now seeking a Cyber threat analyst with python knowledge to join them ..
Fundamental IT knowledge
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux based systems
- Familiarity with network protocols (OSI model)
- The basics of security concepts (EG cryptography)
- Common corporate dev tools (EG version control, CI/CD, Containerisation)
Reverse engineering and threat intelligence
- You have the ability to read low level machine instructions and are able to understand their purpose. (Mainly x86 and ARM platforms)
- Familiar of the structure of various binary files (MZ-PE, ELF)
- Familiarity with common RE tools like IDA, Ghidra, Cutter/radare2, Wireshark
- Can perform manual sample unpacking
- Experience with intrusion detection systems and network traffic analysis.
- Can develop, support and extend large modular projects
- Experience working with an Agile mindset
- Following best engineering and development methods and practises
- Familiarity with cloud technology. (AWS is a plus)
- Understanding of CI/CD practises
What you can expect .
- Competeive salary which will vary from country to country. Get in touch to confirm!
- Fully remote opportunity
- Or beautiful and modern office in Ticino
- Fully paid and supportive relocation packaged.
- Flexible working hours
- Generous vacation plan
- New MacBook Pro and Monitor for start date
- Annual training to further develop your skill set and knowledge
- Able to attend conferences (As an attendee or even as a speaker)
- Able to attend remote/on site CTF's with the security research team
- IT security certificates
- Free coffee! ?
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.