Elixir developer within a revolutionary fintech start up
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
One of Switzerland hottest fintech start-ups, that has even been named checked with Forbes Magazine because they are setting the precedent for the future of customer loyalty-based rewards schemes by combining this with the world of Crypto currency.
We all know how important loyalty is in everyday life. When you scale this into the thousands/millions it becomes very tricky.
Currently there is disengagement between customers/companies. Customers are not using their rewards, and companies are wasting investments on the schemes.
Now with this revolutionary start up, they are seeking to bring in tomorrow's world, today.
They believe that the future of all loyalty programmes will run on the blockchain thus powering a global ecosystem of purchasing decisions
They have created a decentralized, blockchain-based loyalty ecosystem, by providing a platform and developer interface with which every loyalty application can be tokenized
Now currently they are working with well-known brands across Switzerland and have also been successful abroad.
This is a high growth start up that has identified a key gap in the market, and a niche idea that has the power to become mainstream in the very near future.
They are a multinational and diverse company employing 30 people worldwide, across 6 nations that all work on this project around the globe and around the clock.
With the simple aim of increasing customer satisfaction, engagement and security while also decreasing companies costs by automating processes on the blockchain.
They are seeking someone like you to join them and help realise this vision for the future.
You are able to bring
- Experience using Elixir and Phoenix
- Experience/knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience/knowledge of Node.JS
- Experience with databases (Pref MySQL)
- Experience/interest in how to build products on top of the blockchain technology. EG Ethereum, Corda, Hyperledger, etc
- Self-motivated to work independently
- Able to work in a self-directed manner and take initiative. Able to provide solutions and project proposals that align with company goals
- Knowledge of Docker is a plus
- Knowledge of AWS is a plus
- Knowledge of CI/CD is a plus
- Knowledge of other programming languages (Python, Java, PHP, Kotlin, etc) Is a plus
This what you will impact
- Working on existing Back End services and working on implementing new Back End services written in Elixir and Node.js
- Draft architecture decisions with the team
- Work within a team of developers, engineers, designers, project managers to have a direct impact on team/company processes.
- Explore new technologies as part of the team
- Work within a cross-functional agile team
- Working in sync with other team members
- Sharing knowledge, solutions, and suggestions for improvements
You can also benefit from
- Competitive salary
- Dictate your working hours and when you work
- Fully remote role (Office option available if you want it)
- Unlimited vacation!
- Funding for further education/training courses
- Take on extra responsibility as you see fit!
- Career progression
- Multinational and diverse team
- Fast paced start environment with a high growth potential
- Crypto equity
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.