Data Platform Architect
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by Cirrus Nexus
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to play a key role within the organisation. You will be responsible for ensuring the alignment to Function and Segment roadmaps and will work closely with the project manager to turn business requirements into technical solutions, steering the project through architecture processes.
- Produce high quality code to turn blueprint architecture into software frameworks, whilst delegating and managing data engineers to build out their architecture blueprint components
- Govern, guide, and review key architecture design decisions across a range of products built upon the Azure platform
- Ensure solution alignment with Functions or Segment strategies and roadmaps including alignment to Bill-of-IT's;
- Be a key point of contact for the Intelligence Operation teams, encouraging best practice and standards and reusability, to design solutions using Azure Machine Learning, Azure Cognitive Services, MLFlow, Azure DataBricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Logic App, Azure Synapse, Azure SQL Dataware house etc.
- Act as architectural stakeholder and trusted advisor to the design authority, engaging with product stakeholders and identifying opportunities in scaling their product or aligning to our architectural principles.
- Engage with product vendors to drive requirements to fulfil internal data products capabilities.
- Participate in project RFI/RFP's by providing architectural criteria and undertaking technical validation & assessment of vendor responses
- Proactively identify and effectively mitigate all architectural risks
Experience expertise/skill set:
- TOGAF Certification
- A minimum of 4 years' in role experience or of 10 full life cycle deliveries of Architecture Development with focus on Machine Learning at Scale
- In depth knowledge and work experience of Azure Technologies
- Azure ML
- Azure Data Factory
- Logic App
- SQL Server
- Log Analytics
- Big Data Storage Strategies and Technologies
- ML Libraries and algorithms
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Scale, R, Python etc for practical application
- Proven experience in having delivered integrated technical solutions on Azure
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.