Desktop Support Engineer/1st Line/2nd Line Support
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by EXCIS COMPLIANCE LTD
We are Excis LTD, we offer 24/7 support followed by the provision of end-to-end solutions, including IT and audio visual design, installation and servicing.
Excis enjoys a strong global presence, serving a diverse range of clients and providing cross-border international IT services.
Desktop Technician will provide day to day local/remote desktop support, receive inbound calls, answer questions, troubleshoot and document steps performed to resolve challenges with hardware, software and application issues in a ticketing system. The candidate will also need to facilitate customer resolution for calls and engage their supervisors and manager to ensure operational consistency across all shifts within the IT Support Center.
Position Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide first/second level contact and problem resolution for customer issues.
- Work with Third Party Vendors to remediate complex AV issues as needed.
- Provide timely communication on issue status and resolution.
- Maintain ticket updates for all reported incidents.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2010, Cisco Jabber, another authorized desktop application.
The role is based Visp (Switzerland)
You must be eligible and speak the local language. (minimum C1 level)
If you feel you are the right fit, apply now!