End Point Security Specialist
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by Anthony James Consulting
End Point Security Specialist - Long Term - Fixed Term Contract - Buckinghamshire
Role Responsibilities for the End Point Security Specialist -
- Provide support for the following security suites: (CrowdStrike EDR, McAfee ePO, Application Control, MFRP, DE, ENS, ATD, TrendMicro DeepSecurity)
- Develop policies, standards and frameworks for IT Security and maintain them
- Provide architectural/Software support for the security suite.
- Support the creation of security related management reports on both an ad hoc and regular basis
- Incident management
- Problem solving and support to business functions and end-users.
- Extended working hours and part of an on-call rota (if required)
Essential Technical Skills for the End Point Security Specialist -
- IT Security knowledge
- Good understanding of Antimalware and EDR solutions
- Advanced understanding of Windows operating system
- In depth technical ability gained in a relevant field- minimum 5 years IT experience
- Demonstrable problem solving, analytical skills and attention to detail
- End to end service/third line fault fixing & diagnosis
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently on defined tasks and can be relied upon to deliver high quality results
- Focused and motivated
- Good communication skills, Interpersonal skills
Desirable Skills for the End Point Security Specialist -
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux OS.
- CrowdStrike and/or McAfee Suite Knowledge
- Cisco Email Security and Proofpoint
- Basic understanding of Scripting and coding languages
- IBM TEM BES (BigFix)
- Enthusiastic about the security industry and driven to continue learning and developing new skills
- Experience of working within the financial services industry is extremely beneficial
Please apply for the End Point Security Specialist ASAP as applicants will be shortlisted Monday.