Windows Engineer- Azure AD
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by Experis AG
Windows Engineer - Azure AD
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Windows Engineer to support the JB Active Directory Federated Services, Windows and Azure AD infrastructure Engineering and operations.
This is a long-term contract based in Zurich
- Support & Management of ADFS/Azure AD Services
- On Boarding and integration of new SSO applications to ADFS/Azure
- Close collaboration with stakeholders, co-workers and suppliers like IAM, Access Management, Windows and Linux, Virtualization, Network and DNS, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and execute any life cycle activities with regard to ADFS infrastructure and surrounding systems.
- Plan and execute system relevant changes.
- Project work and project support including process definition, automation and optimization.
- Windows Server System Administrator for Windows 2012,2016 & 2019
- Lifecycle management of Windows Servers based on defined processes and steps
- Single Point of Contact for various Application responsible
- Support for Windows Engineering and AD tasks in collaboration with Service Owners
- Documentation and training of operational organizations and customers
- Knowledge of ADFS, Azure AD, Windows Server including Windows Server Security Hardening, Code Integrity, DSC Configuration, Group Policies, Multifactor Authentication, PowerShell
- Ideally, you will also bring with you knowledge of VM technologies (VMware/ESX/Virtual Center). of Internet Information Server, Citrix, Active Directory, Networks and storage
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.