Process Manager Testing
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by Base 3
This role is inside IR35 for UK applicants!
Your mission will be to support following organisational objectives:
- Ensuring the process is designed effectively and efficiently, meaning it should
- Meet the High Level Control Objective of the process as defined in the Technology Framework
- Comply with the key principles in the SDLC Policy
- Support the target maturity level committed to the regulators
- Balance all the different (and sometimes conflicting) stakeholder's requirements and expectations
- Ensuring the process is Embedded in day to day practice
- Act as a change manager for the adoption of the processes
- Have experience as a practitioner of the Testing process, in both Agile and Waterfall contexts.
- You have the credits to be considered as a reference for this domain.
- Have excellent advisory and communication skills
- Are able to coordinate small initiatives with people from different horizons, and follow up on them
- Have excellent stakeholders management skills. You are able to identify people that are dependent on your process, build a network across the organisation, and become visible. You can work with people from various background and seniority, and are able to understand their issues, objectives and expectations toward your process, and communicate with them regularly.
- Have excellent facilitating skills, including animation of large groups of people
- Are familiar with the Methodology world and with concepts as process, activities, roles, inputs and outputs, and guidelines.
- You understand the value that is created by a Group Methodology and what makes a methodology fit-for-purpose.
- You have technical writing skills on those subjects.
- Have basic knowledge of COBIT 2019 (optional), and good understanding of the notion of IT Controls
- Are familiar with the concepts of Change Management and understand the building blocks of successful change for an individual (ADKAR).
- You are able to make a change management plan to support adoption of an improvement to the methodology (leveraging sponsor, training & documentation, coaching middle management) and to follow up on execution