Implementation Security Manager
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
For an international market leader we are looking for a Implementation Security Manager (HR) that will play a key role in analysing current state, define steps to be taken and implement solutions. The aim of the workstream is to improve organisational processes, structures, resources, and expertise to enhance and maintain cyber resilience, react to new risks, and respond to incidents. Aligning with the local and global stakeholders like the HR Directors community, global L&D and global Comp&Ben is a key factor.
- Work alongside the CyberSWAT, SALT (Security Advisory LT), HRD & global experts on designing and implementing desired measures.
- Align HR processes to cyber risks.
- Develop and roll out overall learning and awareness program & improve cyber skills.
- Build a culture of cyber security awareness.
- 10+ years project management experience, with expertise in the HR field;
- Proven experience in implementation HR-related measures;
- Knowledge of Cyber security and organisational challenges;
- Ability to consult with and identify needs of the (r)CISO community to drive value creation;
- Experience with change management.
- Start ASAP
- 6-12 months contract with possible extension
- 32-40 hours a week
- You can work remote, but you have to live in the Netherlands
If you are interested in this role as an Implementation Security Manager please apply now or contact me via (see below).
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.