Financial Analyst with PM skills
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Are you a Financial Analyst with PM skills looking for a new career opportunity in - Amsterdam? Get in touch!
One of our clients is looking for Financial Analyst with 5+ years of experience in financial management. Our client offers a truly international environment where you will work closely with Technology Team Managers to assess new technology initiatives and forecast impact on the business. You will be mainly responsible for owning and maintaining Plan of Record, Budget and Financial Assessments, Develop and Document Business Process.
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply or contact me directly!
- Provide value-add to projects by driving quality.
- Supporting delivery activities (portfolio management, analytics, reporting, and governance & controls).
- Challenge and track key project issues and risks.
- Manage the timely submission and quality of reporting.
- Finance/budget administration management and financial reporting.
- Liaise with country representatives and other stakeholders.
Must have skills:
- A deep understanding and first-hand experience of traditional waterfall and Agile project management methodologies used in the industry eg PRINCE2, PMI, Scrum
- Business background and experience in project management.
- Strong financial management, forecasting, and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of and experience of governance processes in global multi-national companies.
- Self-motivated and proactive in the working environment.
- Fluent English speaker, another language is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management.
Interested? Apply now or contact me for more information!
Gintare Butkute | Delivery Consultant
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.