Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Communications Specialist vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Expertise with all MS Office products
- Solid knowledge of methodologies for showing, promoting and selling products or services
- Know-how of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods
- Being able to work independently and in a timely manner
- Strengths include strong verbal and written communication skills as well as good negotiation, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Finished Bachelor degree in communications, marketing or any other equivalent training or education
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Assisting with the development and execution of the internal communication strategy for iptiQ EMEA based on existing work already done
- Developing, refining and implementing communication and change management plan
- Creating high quality content like key messages, visuals scripts and speaker notes for iptiQ EMEA senior Leadership
- Ensuring effective sequencing and orchestration of communication paired with measuring the impact of communication activities to further improve the way communication is handled
- Advising on the right channel mix in order to effectively land messages with iptiQ EMEA employees
- Publishing content on internal digital channels and managing production of video and other visual content
- Promoting open, transparent, consistent and timely communication to key stakeholders as well as bringing in new ideas and innovative communication formats
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.