IT Desktop Support Engineer
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by Bristow Holland Ltd
Bristow Holland have an excellent opportunity to work for a growing company in Stowmarket that is looking to bring on an IT Desktop Support Engineer on an initial 4 month contract with 50% remote work from home.
The principal role of the IT Desktop Support Engineer is to ensure that 1st/2nd line IT requirements are managed professionally to time, within cost and with a high standard.
You will be responsible for providing IT support both remotely and desk-side within agreed time-scales for all products, services and equipment.
- Provide 1st & 2nd line IT technical support to users.
- Liaising with customers via phone and email.
- Resolve and manage technical issues.
- Follows support processes and tracks against SLA's.
- Undertake project work and implementations/roll-outs.
- Experience working in an IT Support position previously.
- Extensive support of Active Directory and Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Experience with Windows Desktop.
- Experience with Office 365.
In return you will receive a daily rate of between £120 - £160 depending on experience a 4 month contract and the view for a permanent position if your successful in this role.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£10.1 - £10.5 Hourly
£15 - £20 Hourly
£175 - £175 Daily
£18 - £20 Hourly
£23 - £23 Hourly
£120 - £160 Daily
£22k - £30k Annual
£1 - £30k Annual
£170 - £180 Daily