Buyer Junior (software licenses)
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Buyer Junior (software license) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a Procurement role as a buyer or Sourcing Manager in a fast paced, multi-task, international environment with the ability to work effectively cross border
- 1+ years of experience with Procuring Software licenses, including negotiating key terms, pricing, and negotiating renewals of license entitlements
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint as well as the ability to easily learn other standard procurement and demand management tools
- Strong negotiation, analytical and relationship-management skills including influencing, problem resolution and collaboration skills with key internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Ability to analyze markets and gather intelligence on market conditions and supply/demand drivers as well as project management skills
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, proficiency in German would be an advantage
- Coordinating execution of procurement processes for software purchases while also ensuring continuity of sourcing value and process to respective initiatives throughout the life cycle
- Managing requisitions and renewals for software contracts
- Building effective and cooperative alliances externally with key vendors and manage directly those vendor relationships from a commercial perspective
- Working collaboratively with internal business partners and key vendors to deliver increasingly high-quality and efficient sourcing services
- Supporting select third-party agreements during the fulfilment phase while also working on commercial-valued and risk-mitigated sourcing
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17319
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.