Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by GCS
- Recommend,drive and document a decision toward a new Front End architecture of the warehouse platform
- Develop a reference implementation of the warehouse platform microservices to the chosen Front End architecture
- Support and advise in setting up a group of UI developers for implementation of the product frontends
- Teach & Coach new Front End developers in the chosen architecture
Proficiency level: Frontend architecture expert
The combination of your understanding of our microservices architecture, your architecture and communication skills is the key success factor for this job.
- Ample experience with Backend for Frontend architectures
- Experience in Micro-Frontends, GraphQL Angular, NodeJS and Apollo Federation
- Experience in bin Java EE Microprofiles (Quarkus preferred)
- You have a user-centered, creative and agile mindset
- You are a team player in a communicative world with excellent communicative and skills, also able to speak the language of our developers
- Experience in the Warehouse domain is a plus
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.