SAP ABAP CRM Developer - Dutch Speaking. Ghent, Belgium. 50% Remote Work. Start: 2nd November 2021.
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by Eursap Ltd
SAP ABAP CRM Developer - Dutch Speaking. Ghent, Belgium. 50% Remote Work. Start: 2nd November 2021. 12 Month Contract.
Our client based in the region of Ghent, Belgium, requires an SAP ABAP CRM Developer for a 12 month assignment. This is a Full time assignment (40 hours per week) and the client normally allows 50% remote work.
In concrete terms, the team is responsible for analysing business needs regarding new solutions and adjustments to existing solutions, designing the most suitable IT solution as well as building it. The team also provides support for these ICT applications.
We are looking for a SAP/ABAP CRM Developer for this team. The following tasks and responsibilities will be part of your daily activities:
- You write, test and document the code in the development environment.
- You actively work on knowledge retention and knowledge transfer to your colleagues.
- You start from the technical specifications drawn up by the analyst.
- You take into account development guidelines and internal IT standards.
- You carefully apply the working methods in the context of the change and release management process.
- You provide technical advice to the analyst or designer.
- You ensure correct evaluations of the technical feasibility of the requests.
- You handle tickets as part of the incident management process.
- You report to the domain experts and designers involved.
- You make realistic and correct estimates in order to achieve the planned planning as optimally as possible.
- You are able to correctly estimate the workload for carrying out the development based on the available needs.
- You can carry out your assignments both in close collaboration with the team and independently.
- You have an analytical mind, are eager to learn and very accurate.
- You attach great importance to quality.
- You have a great sense of responsibility.
You develop, test and document application code according to standards and based on functional and technical specifications, in the context of projects, maintenance, bug fixing (KIR) and user support.
You are mainly responsible for the developments on SAP CRM S/4 within the project.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated training with certification or equivalent through experience in programming languages and environments in SAP/ABAP CRM
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable experience in developing ABAP CRM based applications
- Must have demonstrable experience with CRM webUI developments and ABAP webdynpro
- Must have Demonstrated experience with SAP NetWeaver Gateway, consuming OData Service CRUDQ operations
- Must have knowledge of the different CRM objects such as business partner, contact person, partner roles, relationships, marketing attributes, activities and opportunities
- Demonstrable experience with GenIL/BOL
- Demonstrated experience with incident handling within a support department
- Demonstrable experience of ABAP OO/ABAP webdynpro
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Agile development
- Demonstrated experience in Development, debugging and optimization (performance improvements and problem solving) of Z-programs, user exits and function modules
- Demonstrated experience in projects or maintenance assignments on complex SAP systems
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Experience with SAP CRM within S/4 environment is a plus.
- Prepare to thoroughly familiarize yourself with the applications, regulations and implemented processes
- Must be fluent in Dutch
Related keywords: SAP CRM, SAP ABAP Developer, SAP ABAP Programmer