Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Front End Developer (React)/Contract/Home Office OK
I am currently supporting a state-of-the-art/3D tech organisation in the heart of Zurich.
What we are looking for:
- Front End Developer with minimum 3 years experience
- Experience with graphQL both in terms of consuming as well as defining the API
- Hands on experience with setting up and managing a web project using npm/yarn
- Prior experience with developing applications in a cloud context and containers is a plus
- Prior experience with build pipelines and automated UI tests frameworks such as Cypress is a plus
- Takes joy in exploring new technologies and sharing knowledge
- English speaking
- Start date: October 2021
- End date: October 2022
- Hourly Rate: Flexible up to CHF 110
- Extension: If the performance is excellent, the assignment will be extended
What you'll be working on:
Web application using cutting edge technology that needs to be capable of rendering and manipulating large geospatial datasets, as well as highly accurate 3D-meshes and pointclouds consisting of 100s of Millions of points. This application aims to offer an intuitive user interface to easily browse through, navigate in and interact with a 3D world in a web context.
Who you'll be working with:
A highly dedicated and motivated team who love a laugh and also technology. We like to solve problems together and challenge each other to get the most out of our work. No finger-pointing, no blame sessions, no individual starts, achievements are celebrated as a team and mistakes are sorted out as a team as well we win or lose together.
Are you interested? I am looking forward to your application!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.