Lead SAP EWM Consultant/Scrum Master (Remote)
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by WA Consultants
Required for a remote-based contract, a Lead SAP-Scrum Master/Post Go live consultant, to support a Customer Fulfilment domain, managing warehouses on a SAP EWM platform. the transition product team you will be instrumental in helping to develop the ways of working within the team.
Responsibilities include driving the daily and weekly meetings in the team as well as driving continuous improvements (KANBAN) in how the team is working.
You will work closely with the Product Owner as well as the whole team in driving ideas for improvement. The team works with large waterfall projects but within an agile corporate framework which requires an agile mind open to experimentation.
As Post Go live Support Lead you take responsibility for planning the support for the coming go-lives in our roll-outs.
- Driving the daily and weekly meetings in the team
- Driving continuous improvements (KANBAN) in how the team is working
- Taking proactive responsibilities for improving team methods and tools
- Setting up and modifying Jira project, Confluence structure, etc
- Staring a few months in advance with high level planning of post go live support together with key stakeholders
- Detailed planning of shift schedules and on-site support requirements
- Updating kick-off material and ensuring all involved persons are ready and prepared
- During the go-live you have an important role in driving the daily coordination and prioritization together with the business representatives and Application Maintenance organization
- Have long experience from working as Scrum Master according to agile practices
- Several full life cycle implementations with experience of go live and post go live support periods.
- Experience of implementations, application maintenance and improvements of a SAP, ideally EWM.
- Experience from working in Jira
- Waterfall project mgmt experience
- Proven track record of strong communication and networking skills
- Strong in planning, prioritizing, execution, and follow up together with a "can-do attitude"
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
To arrange an interview, please email CV to (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.