Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Data Scientist/Engineer vacancy for a globally operating Wroclaw based company in the financial sector.
- 8+ years of the overall working experience and 4 years with the coding at least one of the following: Python, Java/Scala, SQL and SAS
- Proficiency in Python, Java/Scala, SQL or SAS
- Demonstrated hands on experience with applying statistical modelling, machine learning and exploratory analysis to large datasets such as classification, scorecard models, segmentation, clustering, Bayesian statistics, anomaly detection, NLP
- Expertise in relational database programming and distributed data processing at scale using Spark or Hive
- PhD or Master Degree in Computer Science or Data Science or a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German or French would be a plus
- Closing engagement with CRO Change project teams and RDM BAU team to collect requirements for needed infrastructure capabilities for implementing fully functional CRO reporting applications and enabling digitalized BAU processes, while complying with regulatory rule set for Risk Reporting
- Supporting a dedicated squad team on specifying user stories and managing the backlog for implementation and implementing solutions, as well as performing UAT of provided solutions
- Focusing on building and driving new technologies in various fields as well as using the latest innovations in predictive analytics and visualization techniques
- Engaging with senior Business users in automating regulation and compliance to build a state-of-the art regulatory reporting and analytics infrastructure
- Developing and designing algorithms to build prototype versions, run multiple validations with business experts and work on building products
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.