SAP Account Manager (SAP Business Development Manager) French speaking
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by Apps IT Ltd
SAP, Account Manager, SAP Business Development Manager
Responsible for leading and executing the clients SAP sales and marketing strategy and to position Client to drive net new business. The role will work closely with the SAP Practice Lead, Client Services Lead and SAP Solution Specialists as well as the broader Client Sales Teams.
The role will target strategic markets and clients across given geographic region through collaboration with Client lines of business within the geographic region. The role will also co-own SAP solution sales developed by the SAP Solution Specialist.
The role will be responsible for business development, and defining marketing activities within his/her assigned region, supported by the SAP line of business and the extended Client organization.
The role functions as a partnership with all lines of business within Client, the SAP regional business and primary account manager and is not limited to traditional overlay role restrictions. The role is expected to take a consistently proactive approach to developing solution sets associated with driving demand generation, marketing and deal crafting.
A critical aspect of this role is to leverage the broad account relationships within the various lines of business in order to extend our influence and enhance the commercial and strategic conversations. It is also critical to establish and enhance the SAP relationship across the given geographic region and to be seen as a valued and strategic partner. The role also serves as the liaison between the assigned sales team and customers and professional services delivery resources which include both in-house and partner delivered services.
The SAP Account Manager will assist in scoping professional services opportunities and assist in the creation and delivery of Statements of Work (SoW) to customers. The SAP Account Manager will be required to maintain an advanced level of knowledge across at least one specific capability set to serve as the subject matter expert.
In this role your focus will be selling the Clients SAP services, which includes but not limited to:
- SAP Business Advisory services
- AWS cloud modernisation and managed services
- Azure cloud modernisation and managed services
- SAP Managed Application services; and
- SAP Functional Consulting services
Roles and responsibilities
- Lead the SAP line of business to a client centred, outcome based sales approach
- Takes responsibility for delivery of SAP Service Sales budget for geographic region
- Responsible for developing strong relationships with Sales Leadership and Business Development Managers (BDMs) to create a high performance culture
- Develop a strong relationship with SAP, Microsoft, AWS and Splunk in given geographic region
- Drive and maintain high quality in sales through cross line of business collaboration
- Be accountable for creating and delivering strategic solutions
- Assessing potential recruits and provide final recommendations on key hires
- Contribute to developing relationships across SAP, AWS, Microsoft and other nominated partners of the client to position competitively
- Prospect new direct clients and partners to develop new business, revenue and profit for Client
- Working in collaboration with Client Specialists to generate new business
- Lead negotiations, coordinates complex decision-making process, and overcomes objections to capture new business opportunities
- Effectively communicates and presents the Client Value Proposition and all associated SAP Service Offerings
- Develop strategies for top accounts which maximize cross-sell and up-sell business opportunities
- Manage the sales life cycle, including territory planning, deal reviews, gaining approvals, sales pipeline management and forecasting, deal closure planning
- Assists with all marketing related events, seminars, mailings, and call campaigns
- Submits accurate and timely forecasts
- Properly log all client activities, opportunities and contacts and designated sales and call reports
- Proactively invest in your personal training and development. This includes keeping up to date with software & IT industry trends, maintaining professional accreditations.
- Achieve average customer satisfaction score of 9 out of 10;
- Accountable for ensuring the client meets all customer contractual obligations and manage the escalation process if required; and
- Accountable for ensuring customers deliver on client contractual terms, including paying on time