SAP MM CONSULTANT - AMSTERDAM - 6 MONTHS CONTRACT
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Dutch-speaking SAP MM consultant for an international company in Amsterdam area
What are you going to do?
You will work within the IT team as a Functional SAP Consultant and you act as a Coordinator for the Procurement processes. For our organization you are the IT face and point of contact for all Procurement-related matters. You are part of a team that jointly support the challenging international and dynamic environment of our client, provide advice on market developments in this field and participate in various interesting projects.
For our Purchasing-related business processes your most important task is to optimize and harmonize the process-supporting applications, in which SAP plays the leading role. As a cooperative foreman you coordinate the IT activities within this process area and form a team with the IT administrators of the non-SAP applications.
- Oversee the functional implementation of SAP Procurement processes;
- Guiding IT employees and allowing them to grow within their role in the organization;
- Taking functional leadership during and after implementation, but also being able to communicate with external parties at a technical level;
- You are the point of contact for suppliers and implementation partners;
- Analyzes, implementations, maintenance and incident resolution;
- You support your team members in the execution of their tasks and with further development of their knowledge and skills in the field of SAP;
- You are in charge of the solution direction and the implementation.
- You are an experienced consultant with extensive knowledge of SAP in the field of Procurement, preferably within a large production company
- You have at least a HBO diploma in the field of Commerce, Business Economics, Business Administration or Information Science;
- A good command of the Dutch and English language, both oral and written is required;
- You have experience as a (SAP) consultant or application manager in an international working environment;
- You have knowledge of one or more of the following SAP modules: SAP SAP MM, SAP SD, SAP PP.
- You have extensive ERP experience and in-depth knowledge of SAP and the possibilities of products around SAP (minimum 5 years);
- You have extensive experience in the implementation of projects, strong communication and coaching skills;
- You can respond flexibly to unexpected situations and you are self-assured and decisive;
- You have great problem-solving abilities and you are a go-getter who is above all stress resistant;
- You are able to communicate at different levels and you have a service-oriented attitude.
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in the above? In that case, contact Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number or email (see below).