Senior Cadis/MarkIT EDM Developer
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Senior Cadis/MarkIT EDM Developer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 8+ years of experience as developer working with including 5+ years of practice with MarkIT EDM/CADIS and MS SQL Server
- Expertise in Datamodelling and data mapping including financial reference, pricing data, data integration and data quality management
- Hands-on Engineering experience, ideally with a background in banking or the financial services industry
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence or Odyssey as well as awareness of Agile methodology and fast paced environments
- Ability to provide high-quality code and documentation
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Working the data warehouse application Common Data Pool as a senior developer
- Assuming responsibility for the analysis of data sources and their integration for a MarkIT/Cadis EDM based solution, consolidating data from internal as well as external sources
- Analyzing a large number of data sources and mapping them onto a master model
- Designing and implementing masters and output structures
- Implementing data processing logic with MarkIT/Cadis EDM as well as GUI using the web client and acceptance testing of the integrated data deliveries
- Contributing to an Agile work environment and driving DevOps initiatives speeding the time to market while using best practice software and tools
- Collaborating closely with business and cross functional teams within the cooperation
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.