Data Analyst, 6 Months, €550p/d, Dublin/Remote
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by Parity Professionals
Data Analyst, 6 months, €550p/d, Dublin/Remote
Parity Group are delighted to partner with our client, a renowned fashion brand, who are looking to add a Data Analyst to their team. The role will be based in Dublin.
You will receive a competitive daily rate of €550.
The client is an expanding fashion brand who are looking for someone to deliver business and technical analysis, design and execution of the data migration from Legacy source systems to new target systems. You will work closely with the data lead, test team and other project team members.
- Working closely with the Data Lead to design an overarching strategy for data migration for multiple projects.
- Understanding System and Business requirements
- With understanding of requirements, identify data required to satisfy requirements and the data sources.
- Work with data lead to design and complete data mapping documents.
- Carry out agreed data cleansing activities required to prepare data to be migrated
- Extract data from sources and transform into format to load to target system
- Load data to target system and work with implementation partner to ensure data is prepared in the required format eg data load spreadsheets for Workday
- Required to compare data sources utilising tools such as FME, SQL and Excel.
- Responsible for completing high level data analysis- identify data fields and agree systems of source for each data field & to agree rules for historic data records
- FME, SQL, Excel
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Kamran Chaudhry, for more information or simply click on the apply button.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position