Senior Financial Auditor (Manufacturing) - Dublin
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
A leading manufacturing company are currently looking for a Senior Financial Auditor to be based in their Dublin Office.
In this exciting role, you will work a part of a team tasked with achieving better efficiencies and optimising performance through operational and financial risk management.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Planning and executing multi-scope reviews of operational and financial controls.
- Identifying and reporting any issues arising from audits before devising practical solutions.
- Liaising and building relationships with senior group and company management regarding solutions.
- Using audit software to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of audits.
- Partake in special project work as needed.
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent experience.
- You have 3-5 years' experience in a large accounting firm or similar accounting/business experience.
- Experience in SOX, corporate governance, internal controls evaluation, compliance and substantive testing.
- You possess excellent financial and analytical skills.
- You must have a full clean driving license and the right to work in the EU.
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal. Another European language is beneficial.
Benefits on offer
- A base salary ranging from €55,000 - €65,000, depending on experience.
- Amazing bonuses and benefits.
- Development opportunities within risk & governance, as well as across other business operations throughout the group.
- Potential opportunity to transfer to offices in North America or the UK.
- Learning and development on negotiation, influence, problem solving and analytical skills.
Apply now to be considered!