Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Would you like to work on organization which serves around 40 million consumers and corporate clients?
The main goal is to create a system that helps customers to optimize the pricing.
We are in search of strong Developer who is technically passionate, solution-focused and able to contribute to design, development, test automation and hardening of the several in-house-developed components.
As a Software Engineer you will:
- Work on the latest technologies with a strong focus on performance, large data sets and towards event-driven architecture.
- Build distributed systems utilizing
Influence technology choices and architecture of newly built components and services
- Use Java 8+ and other JVM language (interest or experience in Kotlin, Scala, Closure is a pre)
- Aim for serverless solutions based on Linux, virtualization, containers, docker, kubernetes
- Design and develop automated unit, integration and regression tests.
- A University degree in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Software Engineering, Financial Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of software engineering in JVM language and related technology stack
- Experience in developing automated testing
- Comfortable with relational databases and SQL (mainly Oracle and PL/SQL). Familiarity and working experience with other DB types is a pre.
- Familiarity with source control, CI/CD and documentation tools: we use Azure DevOps, Confluence, Fortify, Git, Maven
- Experience or affinity with IT Security concepts
- Good communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills, proactivity and ability to work in cross-border international teams
- Comfortable with remote collaboration tools (MS Teams), inner drive to stay productive in Work From Home world at least for some part of your time.