Documentation Assistant - Accuracy - MS Office - Germen - English
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by IT Di-Visions AG
For an international bank in Zurich we are seeking a highly motivated professional (m,w,d) to take up the following challenge:
Documentation Associate (Contract)
Central Corporate Archives is the historical archive of the Bank, responsible for permanent archiving of group-relevant documents and historically significant object and for providing information on the history of the Bank.
- Identification and scanning of historical documents from physical archives
- Document processing (editing, classifying, etc.)
- Preparation of excel files for data delivery
- Working with historical (hand-written) documents
- Detail orientation as well working accuracy mandatory
Excellent German - preferably native/fluent German speaker
- Good English - effectively communicate in English
- Quick learner
- Standard MS Office skills
- Place of work: Zurich
- Start: 15th of October 2021
- Occupancy: 100%
- Duration: 5 months
- Hourly rate: CHF 45 all-incl.
IT Di-Visions is a friendly and dynamic IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting industries in Switzerland.
We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact Mr. Manuel Rau.
Please send your complete electronic application to
IT Di-Visions AG