Security Analyst/Security Officer - Duffel, Belgium, Fluent Dutch and English
Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by Cyberteam
Security Analyst/Security Officer - Duffel, Belgium (3 days on site, 2 days remote) Fluent Dutch and English
Cyberteam's client is a leading IT service provider based in Belgium, our client is looking for a Security Analyst or Security Officer to be a part of the IT Governance team.
Please see further details below:
- Implementing an information security framework
- Develop processes and procedures to embed IT security in the organization and to safeguard systems.
- This includes application development, database design, network, operating systems, Microsoft toolset and OT
- Control and ensure compliance with the security policies
- Define KPI's
- Embed security in (business) processes: SDLC, IAM, data classification
Design & build
- Collaborate with business and IT colleagues to embed security in systems.
- Helps project teams comply with enterprise and IT security policies, industry regulations, and best practices
- Define, implement, and improve security solutions & services
- Identify and correct security flaws in existing system
- Validate IT projects and changes to ensure they are designed and built securely
- Participate in the Architecture Review Board
Manage & operate
- Handle security alerts and steer or participate actively in incident response and resolution
- Remediate vulnerabilities, and support remediation
- Keep cyber security knowledge up to date
- Be the security expert for application development, database design, network, and/or platform (operating system) efforts.
- Support application teams to keep their systems secure.
- Analyze business impact and exposure based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks.
- Communicate security risks and solutions to business partners and IT staff as needed.
- Collaborate on a daily basis with colleagues, coach and train them whenever needed to make IT security integral part of IT
- Knowledge of security frameworks (NIST, ISO 27001 & IS 27002, MITRE ATT&CK)
- Experience with EDR tools
- Experience with Vulnerability Management
- Familiarity with the latest exploits, tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP), vulnerability remediation and security trends
- Knowledge of networks
- Knowledge of Windows
- Security certifications are an asset
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Able to create structure, focus on main points and synthesis
- Operational, systematic
- Interest in new technologies and the security aspects of it
- Can create a proposal or framework
- Can get user buy-in
- Can implement processes
- Good oral and written communication skills, used to
- Convince business of the need for a cyber security mindset and measures
- Document solutions and processes
- Communicate a solution to both technical people and managers
- Communicate with vendors
- Project management skills, from project inception to project delivery