Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Sr Business Analyst - SAP OTC-S
IT Commerce organization
The SAP Center of excellence in the IT commerce platform is supporting the implementation of global rollout and transformation projects from an End to End process perspective. Focus for this team is on commercial processes in SAP. This dynamic organization has deep understanding of all key business processes in X. Once Operating Companies are live, the team supports them in capturing the value. You will be part of an international environment where you will meet other cultures and being able to oversee the whole chain and network organization. There's never a dull moment: this global organization comes along with a good work vibe, which also requires a pro-active attitude and sharp view. For one of our projects, we are looking for a Business Analyst to implement the Order to Cash processes.
The Business Analyst is a communicative and analytical strong professional with affinity/experience in process design and SAP projects. As a Business Analyst, you have a deep understanding of key business processes, template solutions, change management approaches and adult learning concepts. You can act as trustworthy advisor with a strong relationship with the user community, middle management and cross business area peers. With strong advisory (consultancy) and interpersonal skills, the Business Analyst is able to motivate and engage others, which results in effective/efficient training and a high level of knowledge transfer, process adoption and performance.
As a business analyst, you have an in-depth knowledge of (part of) the global template solutions within the business domain you working in. The business analyst is an all-round team player who is capable of working in a global environment, in every business group within X. You may oversee teams or work independently to solve problems and to address challenges, ensuring that the global solution remains functioning for all operating companies. As a business analyst you have knowledge of and may use of commonly used architectural methods, within the company.
- Experience in Sales and Distribution in SAP ECC 6.0 (preferably SD certified)
- Experience in process analysis and optimization, requirements analysis and design. Including experience in full cycle SAP implementations.
- Experience in defining solutions in SAP and/or implementing SAP in preferably the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Market. Pre- consultancy background.
- Proven experience in your consultancy and communication skills to interact with Business Process Owners/key users and during implementation.
- Knowledge of SAP OTC-S solution capabilities and business process configurations including cross functional integration touch-points.
- A proven experience in consultancy and communication skills to interact with Business Process Owners/key users and during implementation.
- Experience with implementing, testing and go-live of interfaces.
- Deep conceptual and content knowledge of relevant business processes and the relationship between the business area's in the end-to-end processes.
- Problem solving and result oriented skills.
Duration of the contract: October 1st 2021 until April 30th 2022 with a possibility to extend the contract
Rate: Around Euro 80,- an hour
Hours per week: 38 hours a week
If you are interested and available and have above mentioned skills then please share your CV in Word with us in which we can see these skills back and we will call you for a screening.