Associate Scientist (Analytical Chemistry)
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Associate Scientist vacancy requiring profound Analytical Chemistry knowledge for a globally operating Aargau based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in the field
- Expertise with HPLC, UHPLC and ideally with GC chromatographic systems, wet chemistry and a solid understanding of organic chemistry and chromatography
- Strong technical skills with the focus on operation and maintenance of instrumentation and software
- Good understanding of GMP together with experience in pharmaceutical development activities
- Technical education, Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent qualification
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoke, German is a plus
- Working on GMP analytical lab based activities in the Integrated Analytical Operations team assisting the local pilot plant
- Being responsible for the release and retest as well as the stability testing of raw and starting material along with chemical intermediates and method qualification as well as validation and transfer of robust analytical methods
- Assisting with cleaning verification and in process control testing while documenting generated data under GMP and according to the company's standards
- Operating different analytical lab instruments such as LC, GC, titrators, IR, UV and MS
- Assuming responsibility for the setup and maintenance of the assigned laboratory infrastructure and equipment
- Cooperating with analytical and process development chemists as well as scientists from a broad range of disciplines within chemical and analytical development
Location: Aargau, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.