Senior Software Engineer - C#/.NET Core
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Senior Software Engineer vacancy requiring profound C# and .NET Core knowledge for a globally operating Zug based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years of work experience as a software engineer with hands-on practice preferably in the IVD sector and in agile teams
- Strong knowledge of technologies such as C#, .NET Framework, .NET Standard and .NET Core paired with know-how of automated testing and mocking frameworks
- Excellent skills with object-oriented languages and in creating configurations based on JSON, XML or other
- Experience with object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLID and eXtreme Programming is advantageous
- Leadership capabilities in designing and implementing test automation as well as Scrum skills are desirable
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Working on the project's software architecture and other project guidelines such as unit and subsystem specifications which document the implementation and software development
- Participating in every step of the software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, bug fixing and software maintenance
- Being responsible for the progress of the project
- Taking part in defining work packages with according estimation, planning and implementation within the software development team
- Providing work status and issue notification within the software development team and to software project management
- Ensuring accurate code design and implementation including verifying the code against unit or subsystem specification
- Reviewing and analysing the source code, application design, functionality, usability and performance for improvement
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.