Change Manager - Netherlands
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Linksap Europe Ltd
We are currently recruiting for a Change Manager for our global management consulting client. Our client is a recognised SuccessFactors Global Partner servicing clients in over 13 countries and have been an SAP Gold partner for the last 5 years.
They are a great company to work for and will benefit your career growth exponentially.
The change manager will play a key role in ensuring SuccessFactors projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage
This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology
The primary responsibility will be creating, implementing and driving change management strategies and plans that maximise employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance
The Change manager will be supported by a Lead Change Manager on client projects
Specifically, the change manager will:
- Apply the HCT Five step change framework and deliver change management activities for the client organisation
- Support communication efforts: Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Consolidate change impact: Help to consolidate, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders and drive stakeholder engagement
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Actively manage client stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Monitor change progress
- Minimum 3 end-2-end technology driven implementations as Change Support consultant (must be hands on)
- Minimum 2 years of consulting experience (client facing)
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life cycle; particularly system implementations
- English + Other fluent languages such as German, Dutch, French and optionally Spanish/Italian is an added benefit
You can expect an attractive salary plus Bonus and benefits such as health insurance, life insurance and remote working options.
Please note that this is a permanent role.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV (see below)