IT Desktop Support Engineer
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by CV-Library
Bristow Holland have an excellent opportunity to work for a growing company in Stowmarket that is looking to bring on an IT Desktop Support Engineer on an initial 4 month contract with 50% remote work from home.
The principal role of the IT Desktop Support Engineer is to ensure that 1st / 2nd line IT requirements are managed professionally to time, within cost and with a high standard.
You will be responsible for providing IT support both remotely and desk-side within agreed time-scales for all products, services and equipment.
* Provide 1st & 2nd line IT technical support to users.
* Liaising with customers via phone and email.
* Resolve and manage technical issues.
* Follows support processes and tracks against SLA’s.
* Undertake project work and implementations / roll-outs.
* Experience working in an IT Support position previously.
* Extensive support of Active Directory and Microsoft Operating Systems.
* Experience with Windows Desktop.
* Experience with Office 365.
In return you will receive a daily rate of between £120 - £160 depending on experience a 4 month contract and the view for a permanent position if your successful in this role
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£140 - £160 Daily
£20k - £28.5k Annual
£1 - £30k Annual
£21k - £21k Annual
£22k - £30k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£23k - £28k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual