Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by CV-Library
A Nottingham based manufacturing company is currently looking for an experienced Payroller to join the finance team on a permanent basis. Working in a small payroll team, you will be responsible for your own payroll end to end, ensuring that the information imported is accurate.
Your main duties as Payroller will include:
* Processing both weekly and monthly paid employees
* Starters and leavers
* All SSP, SMP calculations
* Prepare and send the BACS payment run
* Process P11D, P60, P45 and P46s
* Auto enrolment
* Attachment of earnings
* Dealing with Payroll related queries from employees and external organisations (HMRC, DWP etc)
* Maintenance of holiday and sick records
This is a varied role within a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate must have at least 1 year of ‘end-to-end’ payroll experience and be comfortable using Excel. This role would suit a team player who is confident and possesses strong attention to detail to ensure a high level of accuracy.
Salary is £23,000 - £25,000, hours of work are 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, This is an excellent opportunity to join this fantastic business
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22k - £25k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£23k - £24k Annual
£21k - £23k Annual
£22k - £30k Annual
£24k - £30k Annual
£23k - £33k Annual
£19k - £21k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual