Senior UX Researcher
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Senior UX Researcher- Remote Working- September Start- 6 months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Senior UX Researcher for an opportunity with our client in Delaware.
Description for the UX Research Opportunity:
The User Experience (UX) Researcher brings an expert knowledge of a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research methods to our teams. They understand the ways goals and motivations influence how products are used and are able to identify design and workflow characteristics causing pain points observed in testing. As one of the key representatives of the user, they advocate to improve our understanding of the user and create market-leading user experiences by exploring many different approaches to solve problems.
Responsibilities for the Senior UX Researcher:
- 5+ years experience working in similar environment
- Expertise with user experience journey and related research
- Focused on user journeys and experiences across a product line
- Leading contributor to the UX Research library
- Identifies strategic UX needs that have cross-product and cross-family impacts and directs how to address them
- Assists in defining the product line strategy aground the customer experience and what is important to the success of the business
- Able to speak to the business about the importance of UX and work with business leaders to engage in design and research activities
- Translates product line goals and OKRs/KPIs into a holistic plan with actionable strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidates should be based in USA
Contract Details for the Senior UX Researcher:
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months+
- Location: Delaware- Remote working
if you, or somebody else you know might be interested in the Senior UX Researcher opportunity, please apply directly to Josh Prudden or call (see below).