Project Manager - (PMI) Technology IT and Business Projects (Hospital)
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Project Manager - IT and Business - Healthcare/Hospital
Salary: $90k to $105K
Locations: East Chicago/Munster IN
Looking for a Project Manager will drive technology and information projects. You will have 5 years PMI experience. All ll enterprise IT and Business projects, End to end projects. Multiple project IT Hospital Construction Business Projects Full life cycle
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, overseeing, executing and delivering information technology projects and various implementations using the PMO defined project management framework, methodology, tools and structure. The Project Manager is the project liaison between IT, project teams, vendors. and CHS leadership and is responsible for overseeing communication of project status, issues and risks to CHS leaders
Position location: Currently remote and onsite for projects.
- Bachelors' degree in healthcare, business, or information technology related field required
- 5 years IT project management experience with demonstrated experience managing multiple projects concurrently.
- 5 years of General IT experience, including strong knowledge of system life cycle management and project management tools.
- 3 years supervising staff and consultants on project activities or first line management experience preferred
- PMI Certification preferred
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and critical thinking skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collegially and collaboratively with all levels and functions within the organization to foster partnership and teamwork
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to work under minimal supervision