Authentication Architect - SiteMinder to Okta Migration
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Consumer Authentication Architect
Salary: $180k to $200k to $250k plus 20% bonus
*No East Coasters*
Looking for someone who has done a SiteMinder to Okta migration - Azure Cloud Web Access Governance (35 million customers)
The Senior Cyber Risk Management Architect will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of enterprise information security solutions (such as authentication and authorization, public key infrastructure, data loss prevention, and security event information management) to address the current and emerging security needs of the business. This role requires the solution of complex enterprise-scale information security problems. The role will design and develop new technologies, architectures, and security products that will support security requirements for the enterprise and its customers, business partners, and vendors. The person in this role will contribute to the execution of strategic information security architecture to enable effective business operations, manage enterprise risk, and address business or regulatory issues.
Strong understanding of information security, risk and data privacy within the domain of digital commerce including relevant practical experience
Demonstrate a broad awareness of security engineering concepts and practices across all phases of the software development life cycle
Experience providing security architecture advice for web based network environments and secure communication, including mobile applications, web applications and web services
Knowledge and technical security experience in cryptography, including several of the following encryption, hashing, key management, digital certificates, TLS
Knowledge of virtualization platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2, VMware vCloud Director, VMware vSphere and Google AppEngine, OpenStack or Azure
Experience of continuous delivery continuous integration processes and procedures including critical security considerations in automated workflows
Technical experience with Java or similar enterprise programming language, especially related to secure coding best practices
Experienced in mobile security architecture concepts, design and implementation for Android and IOS
Demonstrated experience designing secure multi-domain Internet-facing applications
Demonstrate technical competency in security engineering based on hands-on experience or relevant qualifications
Working knowledge and technical security experience with UNIX, Linux, Solaris, or AIX
Demonstrate the ability to articulate and communicate effectively to diverse audiences and properly translates security and risk management terminology into business terms, and recommends alternative solutions to these stakeholders.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A working understanding of architecture-level information security and appropriate use enforcement technology solutions including advanced malware detection/prevention, mobile device virtualization/MDM, cloud security management, structured and unstructured database encryption, mobile application and remote API security, fine-grained application authorization and access control, security event visualization, big data user and entity behavior analytics, active adversary deception, and others.
- Demonstrated understanding of contemporary security theory and application (including vulnerabilities, exploitation techniques and attack vectors).
- Strong understanding of systems development life cycle.
- Knowledge of open security testing standards and projects, including OWASP.
- Relevant security certifications (CISSP, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GXPN, CEH).
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and standards relevant to the US Healthcare industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including technical writing, documentation development, process mapping, and visualization). Must be able to effectively communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.