Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Do you want to work for a multinational corporation that is a worldwide leader? Working for a company that has a significant impact on global financial markets? Do you care about the safety of your clients' and workers' data? The Global Clearing CISO team might be the perfect fit for you. You will collaborate to guarantee that our clients and staff have access to the data and systems they require in a secure and straightforward manner.
In this job, you will create, record, and disseminate an end-to-end access control process that complies to NIST PR-AC controls and fits with HR rules addressing contract termination and staff transfer processes on a business process and system level. In line with policy, procedures, requirements, and criteria, you will execute these processes to enforce approvals and account creation, enabling, and disabling. You will implement processes to monitor and assess account usage in order to ensure that the process operates as planned.
You'll be part of a team of around ten similar IAM experts. The team is part of the CISO organization team (35 employees). With stakeholders, the team works out of Amsterdam and the Asia-Pacific area. Your workplace will be in Amsterdam.
- In all areas, implement and provide the access management procedure.
- Improve access control implementation in all areas based on IAM audit results, therefore assisting in the resolution of these issues.
- Ensure timely delivery of request fulfillment by coordinating and enforcing request follow-up.
- Account (usage) evaluations are performed and coordinated.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 4+ years of experience with IAM processes and services
- Excellent English skills
- Proven experience with identity governance solutions (esp. Sailpoint and Cyberark)
- Strong data analysis skills and the ability to slice, pivot and evaluate large data sets
- Self-starting, driving activities to completion
- You enjoy to work within multi-cultural and geographically diverse workforce