SAP Basis Administrator/Specialist
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a SAP Basis Administrator/Specialist. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
- Hold responsibility for the operation, maintenance & further development of a diverse SAP landscape with ERP, CRM, HANA, PI, BI, Gateway, ME, Fiori, Personas & various interfaces to surrounding systems.
- Further develop SAP strategy with regards to the architecture of the system landscape & new technologies.
- Cooperate with an internal SAP team & external partners for system monitoring.
- Advise IT Management regarding SAP Basis technologies.
- Administrate SAP Basis infrastructure (release management, patches, sizing, performance, etc.).
- Carry out system optimization, monitoring & error analysis.
- Define release strategies.
- Partake in project coordination & implementations in SAP infrastructure projects & participate in business projects.
- Undertake incident, problem & change management for SAP systems & maintain validation documentation.
Your Skills & Profile:
- At least 3 years of professional experience as an SAP Basis Administrator, ideally including in SAP S/4HANA, Microsoft, Red Hat & ASE-Sybase environments.
- Completed Computer Science University Degree or a comparable qualification.
- Analytical, quality-focused, a team-player & both goal & solution-oriented.
- Willing to partake in weekend & standby assignments when required.
- Fluent English & German language skills are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.