Project Manager (WFM/Kronos)
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Parity Professionals
People Systems Project Manager - £600/€700p/day (Inside IR35) 6 months
Parity Group are delighted to partner with our client, a prestigious retail organisation, who is looking to recruit People Systems Project Manager on an initial 6-month, Inside IR35 (Umbrella) contract. This role will be initially remote working before reporting to their site in Dublin or Berkshire.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including communications to the team, stakeholders and executives, organisation of project resources, developing and agreeing the communications and training plan
- Embed appropriate project, planning and management methodologies and standards to deliver business goals, delivering project management governance, risk management and progress report to business leaders and project steering committees
- Responsible for the planning, design, delivery, and implementation of Blue Yonder Workforce Management, deploying into multiple countries simultaneously maintaining detailed timelines, project plans, and budget for all project deliverables/milestones
- Manage the project budget, project risks and issues, ensuring proactivity avoids delays and costs, yet ensures quality
- Manage the development of the People Systems Operations Service introduction documentation that provides for the efficient, knowledgeable, and signed off transition from Project to operational BAU and post implementation support
Essential Skills & Experience
- People Technology (HRIT) system implementation experience is essential, especially so if done internationally.
- Highly desirable and of significant advantage is experience in the international deployment of any Workforce Management system (eg UKG/Kronos, Reflexis, Blue Yonder (formerly JDA)
- Ability to gather and understand business requirements across all People (HR) business processes to facilitate the development of detailed application requirements
- Flexibility, curiosity, enthusiasm, passion, and resilience
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Kieran White, for more information or simply click on the apply button.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position