Business Systems Developer
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by CV-Library
Business Systems Developer - £40K - working from home
Skills and Experience:
* Proven experience in a similar role
* Experience of software development in telecommunications would be an advantage
* At least three years of experience in developing and managing databases and backend applications
* Must have completed at least two projects that include integration between applications using APIs
* Minimum of three years of front-end UI or web design skills experience
* Experience of integration with SaaS applications (desirable)
* Knowledge of systems security and data protection
* Proficiency with server-side languages such as PHP. At least three years of PHP experience preferred (desirable)
* Proficient with database technology such as MySQL and SQL Server (desirable)
* Agile or similar methodologies experience would be an advantage
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Outstanding attention to detail
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Keen sense of responsibility and self-motivation
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to perform and deliver results under pressure
* Willing to learn and adopt new technology and platforms required in future projects (desirable)
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth and maintaining our leading broadband network and services provider status in the area, we are looking for a talented and experienced Business Systems Developer.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Services the Business Systems Developer will have the following direct responsibilities:
Design client-side and server-side architecture.Develop databases, backend applications and appealing front-end UI.
Create and maintain systems documentation.
Explore options to use off the shelf or readymade software applications to complete projects in shorter timeframe if appropriate.
* Quickly learn and configure off the shelf or readymade software applications.
* Write effective APIs.
* Integrate with external systems and SaaS application using API.
* Help to manage and maintain current business applications
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £45k Annual
£20k - £45k Annual
£80k - £120k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£42k - £48k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual