Quality Assurance Manager
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Quality Assurance Manager (m/f/d) - Permanent Contract (Ideal Start - 1st of September)
Our client, a Swiss limited corporation and one of the largest medical device manufacturers worldwide is seeking to find a Quality Assurance Manager to oversee dynamics and large scale projects in Zurich, Switzerland.
Their core values comprise of Stewardship, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Plain is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
- You complete full quality audits as per the annual schedule in liaison with the Head of Quality and Operations Director on a monthly basis
- You will be working alongside Registered Managers highlight service deficiencies, non-conformities and risk, providing support to develop action plans to rectify
- You will advise on local systems and procedures required for management and audit
- You understand, interpret, and communicate with data
- Knowledge of CAPA and 00S
- You have excellent project management skills
- You record, analyse and distribute statistical information
- You write reports and monitor performance
- You have a great knowledge of testing and inspection of medical devices to ensure the validation of machinery according too legislation and the National Medical Institution.
- You excel in working with GDP; GMP; GCP
- You speak German and English fluently
What do we offer?
- Working for a company who improve lives on a daily basis
- Dynamic, diverse working environment with real ability to influence change
- Growth business
- 36 Days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Regular coaching and support
If you feel you are a good fit for this role please do not hesitate in contacting me for a confidential conversation:
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.