Design and Development Engineer
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Real Staffing Group
Job title: Design and Development Engineer x 2
Location: Shannon, Co.Clare
Benefits: Excellent salary, Health insurance, PRSA, Opportunity to grow your career in an exciting company. Be part of an established company with a start-up vibe going through a growth phase due
Company: Founded in 2010 my client are certified to both ISO 9001,2015 for the provision of Consultancy Services and ISO 13485, 2016 for Design. Development and Manufacture of Bone Substitute materials
The Design Development Engineer will design, develop, modify and evaluate medical devices with a focus on Biomaterials. The engineer will use structured engineering, problem-solving and statistical techniques to designs and develop new products and/or improve existing products whilst adhering to regulatory requirements, project deadlines and budget
- Drive the development of medical devices in the field of Biomaterials.
- Work with internal resources and suppliers/manufacturers in developing new and existing products.
- Design experiments and manage testing using internal or external resources.
- Manage and prepare engineering test protocols and reports
- Compile and analyse operational, test and development data to establish performance standards for newly designed or modified products
- Drive specifying, sourcing, testing and approving material
- Prepare and lead critical technical design reviews, including preparation and presentation of supporting design documents
- Assist Project management of transfer of products from concept/design phase to commercial manufacturing
- Follow design control procedure/standards in accordance with ISO13485
- Create and maintain design-related technical notes (notebooks, protocols, validations, manufacturing documents, etc.) building a complete design history file
- Work with relevant functions in transferring R&D projects to commercial operations
- Qualified to Level 8 in engineering, science or related discipline with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
Would you be interested in having a call to discuss further? If so forward an update CV or contact via email and I am happy to answer any questions you have
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales