Analytics & BI Labs and Knowledge Management
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Base 3
As a member of the Data Analytics Industrialisation project you will have a key role in coordinating the delivery of the Analytics & BI Labs as well as knowledge management tracks.
You will be responsible for:
- Analytics & BI Labs:
- Finalizing the delivery of the Lab pilot
- Delivering an action plan for the implementation of future Analytics & BI Labs
- Identify new teams and use cases to onboard to the data analytics labs
- Assist the new users in the onboarding process (eg, creation of test users for Windows and Linux, local logon access for Windows etc.)
- Lead the knowledge sharing community among the lab users
- Encourage knowledge content creation and best practice documentation
- Knowledge Management:
- Coordinating the implementation of a knowledge management system with logbooks and recipes including full-text search capabilities
- Conducting a market research and creating a list of knowledge management tools to be investigated (available internally or externally)
- Creating a roadmap for the technical implementation
- Creating knowledge management use cases for the data analytics labs
- Ensure onboarding of users on the knowledge management tool and their active usage
- You have experience working a data environment and you are acquainted with data management & governance as well as data platforms topics. Experience in implementing Analytics & BI Labs and Knowledge Management system is a plus.
- A strong command of English is required.
- You are knowledgeable about project management principles.