Senior Product Owner
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by TechNET IT Recruitment Limited
Senior Product owner
555 - 561 SEK per hour
Senior Product owner required to join hugely successful global retailer to promote value proposition and support data and analytics within globalised company.
This role involves collaborating with product, platform owners and stakeholders to lead a determined off-shore DevOps team to make guide ensure vision, roadmap, and prioritisation of tasks.
This opportunity gives you great independence to act as both an ambassador and gatekeeper, awarding you with a chance to further develop your agile practices, contemporary cloud technologies and innovative BI implementations capabilities.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Being responsible for leading and motivating a high performing team and acting as a subject expert and interface for the team to provide insight and support
- Being involved in sprint planning meetings to guide clarity and elaborate features to help individuals and teams understand how success will be measured and obtained
- Cross-functional tasks to ensure that agile teams have what they need, eliminating limitations which could prevent maximisation the delivery of digital products to the agile team.
- Collaborate with platform and product owners across architects, digital and external vendors to improve backlog and distinguish cross-dependencies
- Maximizing business value through platform eg, development and operational abilities through ensuring methodologies, technologies, toolsets and supporting services are provided
- Drive consistency in processes, architecture, and practice within the platform to directly accomplish short-term and long-term business objectives
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Expert and broad experience with agile development practices, specifically possessing and running agile events within backlog refinement, backlog priorities and sprint reviews
- Ability to conclude pragmatic and effective decisions and empowering teams with a stimulating creative approach with new perspectives that instigate added value.
- Extensive understanding and broad experience in modern business intelligence, Power BI and data bricks, Azure cloud services, and advanced analytics so that you can promptly attain data and analytics information.
- Experience in leading an off-shore DevOps team to ensure focused delivery of business requirements and great attention to detail into running solutions in production data layer consistency
- Experience managing the life cycle from requirements through implementation and test and to release
- You have a suitable understanding of collaboration with data governance, Front End development (eg, dashboards) and integration.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing ongoing development, maintenance and operations of a global data and analytics platform. For example, data warehousing, data ingestion, data lake store, reporting and advanced analytics or machine learning abilities.
It would be great if you also had:
- Higher education within Information Management
- Previous experience in backlog refinement and/or backlog prioritisation