Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Networkers
As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, the client helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near Real Time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
It has pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Their platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
In this role you will wear many hats but your skills will be especially essential in the following:
- Architect and implement micro Front End frameworks
- Develop a reusable components library Develop design patterns and contribute to and improve our internal design systems to enable a delightful user experience
- Work to implement UX patterns that are reusable, responsive, and accessible
- Be an impactful and mature contributor to the team to plan, design, and build elegant solutions
- Collaborate with software engineers, product managers, and designers, both within your team and across teams
- Deliver testable, maintainable, and high-quality code Share knowledge, evangelize best practices, and collaborate with web engineers throughout the company
- Design, code, and test new platform components, features, and enhancements.
- Triage, investigate, and resolve issues across our platform.
- Participate in sprint ceremonies to design solutions, estimate effort, and collaborate with the team to effectively plan work.
- Very proficient with HTML5 (Canvas/SVG), CSS(2/3), Web Standards effectively.
- Should have working knowledge of Java/J2EE environment, MySQL, Groovy.
- Focused on proving on good user experience.
- Willing to lead global teams in UI design and development best practices.
- A bachelor's/masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and skills
- Experience in common Internet technologies and protocols (HTTP, SSL, OAuth, JWT, JSON, XML, etc.)
- Experience with API tools such as Postman, Swagger/OpenAPI etc.
- Experience in JUnit
- Cloud/SaaS development experience and security analytics knowledge is a plus
- 8 to 10 years years of experience
Secondary Skill Set: Core Java, MySQL, Grails,Groovy, Hibernate
The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. And complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.