Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Permanent Position - DevOps Engineer
Salary: Depending on experience
I am representing a client of mine in Switzerland that is currently looking for a DevOps engineer to take part on their IT infrastructure team.
They are searching for a DevOps engineer that will have as main responsibility ensure the end-to-end delivery of the company's data strategy, working closely with their data engineering and Data science team in order to secure that engineering practices and product delivery are met at the highest standards.
As a DevOps engineer you will:
- Be responsible to design and implement DevOps strategies and automation pipelines do deliver the Data Platform in the Google Cloud
- Build the infrastructure in GCP using Terraform and automate the provision of the Iaas resources using Puppet and Ansible
- Design, Implementation and monitoring of CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins infrastructure and code build and deployment
What the ideal candidate should have:
- At least 5 years of experience in IT infrastructure
- Proven experience in automation with excellent knowledge of the best engineering and data practices in a commercial environment
- A vast knowledge on BitBucket
- CI/CD automation patterns
- Public cloud providers (GCP)
If you believe you are good fit for this role and would like to hear it further, please do not hesitate to contact me for a confidential chat.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.