Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Senior Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 2+ years of work experience in the pharmaceutical industry within an analytics environment using modern chromatography methods and technologies
- Expertise with HPLC, UHPLC and ideally GC chromatographic systems coupled with MS detection and a good understanding of organic chemistry and chromatography
- Solid technical and scientific background with basic understanding of GMP, excellent communication skills and the capability to work independently in a team environment
- Outstanding technical skills with the focus on operation and maintenance of instrumentation and software as well as the ability to multitask and support numerous projects at the same time
- Know-how of data analysis, interpretation and documentation; additional experience in operating Chromeleon software, CAD detector, SFC or GC-MS is favoured
- University degree in chemistry or a related field with a track record on LC-MS and fast HPLC methods or qualification as technician with continuing education and 5+ years' experience on the job
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is advantageous
- Working on systematical approaches for robust method development applications in LC-MS
- Being responsible for the development and optimisation of LC-MS analytical methods aiming at the quantification of trace level impurities
- Operating and maintaining chromatography devices with non-UV detection systems such as MS while being responsible for the setup and maintenance of the assigned laboratory infrastructure and equipment
- Documenting the data generated and providing summaries in suitable formats for the upload into the respective proprietary company databases including laboratory journals and method development reports
- Cooperating with analytical and process development chemists as well as with scientists from a broad range of disciplines within chemical and analytical development
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.