Senior Sustainability Consultant
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Lewis Davey
Senior Sustainability Consultant (Energy Management)
Are you a Sustainability Consultant? Specialise in Energy Management? Working to and delivering decarbonisation targets?
Lewis Davey are recruiting for a Senior Sustainability Consultant specialising in Energy Management to join the expanding team of a leading global consultancy. An opportunity to work with high profile clients, this role offers progression both professionally and personally within the industry. As Senior Sustainability Consultant, you will hold a depth of technical knowledge of sustainability issues and application to retail estate. Energy audit experience with understanding of HVAC systems for commercials buildings. Preferably, Net- Zero auditing experience, ESOS, BREEAM and experience with energy simulation and modelling software such as IES-VE, EnergyPlus.
· Planning, completion and write-up of technical building level energy audits
· Provision of monitoring and tracking of energy usage to assist hig-profile clients in the management of post-audit improvement management programmes
· Provide project management of energy improvement programmes, serving as point of contact for clients, tracking deliverables, and producing or delegating work to meet deadlines
· Collaborate with team members and provide technical expertise on energy management
· Environmental and energy management system development (ISO 14001 & 50001)
· Using building energy simulation software, such as IES-VE, EnergyPlus
- Detailed understanding of current and forthcoming energy legislation within UK and Europe
- Detailed understanding of energy market and drivers within UK and Europe
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and technical aptitude
- Degree or Masters in Engineering, Architecture, Geography, or similar technical education or experience
- Commitment to professional excellence through active involvement and membership in an appropriate and recognised professional body
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and, if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £40k Annual